$175 for Individual in-person or tele-therapy, 50 minute session.
$190 for Couples in-person or tele-therapy, 50 minute session.
$285 for Couples session, 80 minute session.
I recommend one and a half to two hour sessions for couples or family.
I do not accept insurance, but will provide a receipt that you can send to your insurance for your own personal reimbursement. She requires full payment upfront.
Most insurances will pay out-of-network benefits if provider is not contracted.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
- Is out-of-network covered? At what percent?
Cash, check and most major credit cards accepted for payment, as well as Venmo.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified me at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here, and for faster feedback just text me with your request and questions at 214-535-5354.